Sunday, December 21, 2008

We have a BLIZZARD WARNING HERE IN MAINE

Yes we will get SNOW **WIND & cold= a BLIZZARD. Thankful I got my groceries yesterday.
Thursday we had a horrific accident of a log truck loaded with tree length logs. He drifted off the highway and onto our yard ***missed the trees and my lamp post just took down limbs. went across our driveway and into the yard next door and crashed into a big maple tree. I called 911 . My son ran out barefooted and was screaming to call 911 .As soon as rescue got here they said it was confirmed the driver was dead. 
We had yellow tape across our driveway and police and rescue in my yard. Last time I called 911 it was after finding my husband dead.So seeing those wonderful rescue people brought that awful March morning back to me.
Predicting 15-20 inches of snow! ! ! 

No comments: