Thursday, June 5, 2008

We might see the sun today

Yesterday was mostly clouds and rain. I did get the picture mailed off to Jackie, It is of about eight of us old John A. Cone school gals. we were in school in the 40's. One gal said she missed a meeting and had no picture. So I scanned the picture and mailed it to her yesterday.
Hope it is a nice surprise for her today when she checks her mail.
Today I will be off to the landfill. 
Tonight  the Celtics play the Lakers in BOSTON. The RED SOX will play early so we can all enjoy  both games. 
So today I plan to be happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Alice I was sorry to hear about Patty's loss. Please express my thoughts to her. My husband, Peter has been diabetic for over 30 years.
He continues to do well. I really have always put a lot of research into feeding him.
Quilting is going at a fast rate here in Blairsville, GA.I quilt almost every day.3 of us went to Paducah to the big show. we stayed 3 nights and had a great time. All 3 of us are Maine gals, Topsham, Phillips and Cutler.
Keep cool this summer and keep quilting. Love ya, Dorna