Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sunshine today and very cool

We have gone from 64 degrees to 46 today. Quite a change. They did predict high winds and rain yesterday. We got some rain and it quickly moved on. We have a light wind but not too bad.
I will be off to get batting and backing for a quilt. I need to get a couple boxes to mail out the Sunbonnet Sue quilt and the Overall Sam quilt.
I am tired of listening to all the political ads since I have already voted. This is the first time I ever voted early.It was so easy at the local town office.
The local town office people are so nice and have been helpful as I sold my husbands truck and got the car registration changed to my name. Even got a fellow to take me to the landfill and show me what to do. So many things for a widow to learn. The help was appreciated.

No comments: